What Is Frog VLE?
Frog VLE is a fantastic learning platform, that is accessed over the internet to support Teaching and Learning in school. All of our staff and students have a personal ‘log on’ which then gives access to their own customisable homepage or “dashboard”. This can be accessed at school, at home or on the move using mobile devices.
Frog is the place where you can access useful websites and download helpful free software, and pupils can check their school email accounts and take part in online discussions with their peers and teachers. In addition, each subject has its own Frog website, for inspiration, revision materials, details about assessments and other information to help you with your work at school.
How Can The VLE Benefit Our Students?
The VLE is an amazing resource and can be used by our students in many ways to:
· Access their timetable and a personal planner
· Access the homework zone to find their Independent Assessments (homework)
· Access the subject zone to find out what they are studying each half term and how they can support and extend their learning
· Access the Revision Zone for past papers, revision tips and guidance for lots of different KS4 subjects
· Use ‘I AM Learning’, where students can access games based revision and extend their learning for all subject areas!
· Obtain exam arrangement information
· Access and upload work to an e-portfolio where they can store and transfer electronic work between school and home
· Collaborate on projects
· Access the E Safety portal to find out how to stay safe online
· Listen to music, podcasts and video clips
· View school policies and notices